With a focus on theatre and social change, the Community Connection Project will teach students about the power of art to tell stories, create hope, and inspire change.
- The opportunity to workshop and perform in a Southern Shakespeare Company PSA which will air on television
- Workshops and lectures led by diverse and skilled local professionals on social justice topics and theatre-related skills
- Workshopping Shakespearean scenes in the context of diversity in our community
- Training in writing and collaborating for performance
- Volunteer and outreach opportunities
Workshops and Lectures